Old November 14th 03, 06:25 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

I noticed that you couldn't find time to join in the Veteran's
Day greetings in another thread, although you profess admiration and
respect for them. Matter of fact, I don't believe I've EVER seen
you partake in any sincere regards on either Veteran's Day, Armed
Forces Day or Memorial Day.

1. You are NOT, nor ever were, my commanding officer or even
ranking superior anywhere, including this newsgroup.
You are just rank.

An answer I expected.

Usual LennieRanting.

You SHOULD thank God that I never WAS your "commanding officer"
under any circumstances. I never would have put up with your
broggadacio and lying.

2. I was elsewhere Sunday through Wednesday, taking part in
veterans memorial services or visiting the VA hospital here in
the Valley. Such visiting doesn't end after Veterans Day since
those guys (and a couple gals) aren't going anywhere else.
It's NOT like your own hypocritcal "sincerity" suddenly turning
on during an official holiday and then definitely turning OFF
all "sincerity" and so forth for the rest of the year.

YadaYadaYada.

Excuses of the lamest kind...again, an answer I would expect from
you. Others took the time to put a kind reply in there, even on the
"official" day

I do not believe you. I doubt you were ANYwhere near ANY veteran
for the purpose of supporting ANY veteran. Your track record of
untruthfulness lends itself to this doubt. You cannot be trusted.

You spend hundreds of hours yearly in THIS forum, yet when "kind
words" are being exchanged, even amongst the "opponents", you are
nowhere to be found.

3. This thread is solely about the 14 petitions against/for morse
code testing in the U.S. amateur radio license test regulations.
It was posted as a "heads up" for those who have not been
tracking the numbers of comments on the 14 petitions. Try
staying with the program.

As if you ever let a thread topic stop YOU from ranting on for
days about YOUR pet theme.

4. Back under your bridge little troll.

After you get out from under it, big troll.

You're a scumbag, Lennie Anderson. This just made it even a bit
more evident...

Steve, K4YZ