Old November 15th 03, 06:27 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Dee D. Flint" wrote:

(snip) He seems to be advocating that the
government "fix" consumer's purchasing habits
so that the local stores stay in business.

First, please don't assume what anyone's position is, Dee. Jim made a
specific comment and I was responding to that specific comment alone, not
the topic as a whole. My response was an explanation of the process at play
as I see it, not a "fix" of any kind. Second, I'm not really "advocating"
anything at all. There isn't enough of us here in this newsgroup to even do
so. If I wanted to advocate something, I would do so in a much more
"audience rich" environment. Instead, we're simply discussing another one of
the many topics we routinely discuss in this newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/