Old November 15th 03, 05:56 PM
JJ

Dwight Stewart wrote:

And if you really want to see some sloppyness,
go to a ham fest. (snip)

I can accept a certain level of sloppyness at a ham fest or other casual
event (as opposed to the mall, restaurant, work, or other such places). Or
perhaps I should say that I dress more sloppily at a ham fest than I would
at work or so forth. I just don't really see an overwhelming reason to dress
up for a ham fest.

Casual is OK, but there is a differenc between casual and sloppy.
Clothes that have obviously been worn for several days and smelly are
sloppy. I have seen a lot of that at ham fest. Seems that to some hams,
the acquiring of a license means they now only have to take a bath once
a month or less.