Old November 16th 03, 02:09 AM
N2EY

In article m, "Dee D. Flint"
writes:

If "Ma's Diner" isn't selling what I want then I'm
not going to buy regardless of small store, large chain or whatever.

Works for me!

thought however the original post was Dwight's not yours. He seems to be
advocating that the government "fix" consumer's purchasing habits so that
the local stores stay in business.

I don't read it that way at all, but I could be mistaken. I think Dwight's
simply calling attention to the fact that there are some economic trends going
on that don't bode well for the economic future of our country - long term or
short term.

While I think government has a role to play in changing those trends, I don't
think the whole thing can be left up to them to "fix".

73 de Jim, N2EY