Old November 16th 03, 06:25 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

(snip) At the end of the post you have a little
bit of above, I even stated that you could put
the items down and leave--without ever saying
a thing to anyone.

(snip) How do you feel about doing that? (snip)

Don't be so defensive, Kim. Most would agree one could simply walk out of
the store. Because of that, there was really nothing much to add to that
part of the conversation. Instead, I added to what you said in another part
of your message, which obviously gave you an opportunity to address that.
After all, if you're going to approach the manager, that is going to be on
his mind.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/