Old November 17th 03, 02:32 AM
D. Stussy

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, charlesb wrote:
"D. Stussy" wrote in message
. org...

A more important question: Why do you think WE care?

Another mental case who thinks that his screwed-up opinion represents
everybody else's thinking.

They call that - meglomania.

Sorry to be the one to have break it to you, "D.", but there are

thousands
of packet radio operators in the U.S. who DO care about the hobby.

I don't dispute that. However, there are plenty of packet operators who

also
know that TAPR has been a non-functional group long before a decade ago.

What
you posted isn't news to anyone (nor does it really belong on the "policy"
group - there are packet specific groups).

There you go again, assuming that your screwed-up opinion represents
everybody else's thinking.

They call that - meglomania. Maybe you should mention this to your
physician.

If you bothered to do any research, you would know that it's not just my
opinion, but the opinion of almost every packeteer in my region. It's common
knowledge that we ALL know, and have known for years (in excess of a decade).

The nastygram opinions of disruptive, anti-ham jerkoffs such as yourself
have no significance whatsoever.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

And you do? By starting this thread, you have proved only that you are

and
shall always remain a legend in your own mind.

Hey, I'm just reporting a bit of news that not everyone may have been aware
of. You'd be amazed how many hams think of TAPR as a packet radio
organization, even in the ARRL. That's the extent of the significance of my
post.

But it's not news. It's been known for years. If this is new to you, then you
need to get out from under your rock more often and look around. However, I'm
certain that others will agree with me; we'd just assume that you don't come out
at all because you (along with a few others) never seem to have anything
worthwhile to say (and/or nothing that anyone wants to listen to).

Code/No-Code has no place in a "policy" newsgroup either, but guess what?

Actually, as it relates to the rules and testing, it does belong in the policy
group. Policy is often reflected in the rules.