Old November 17th 03, 10:28 PM
Robert Casey

KØHB wrote:

Worked N8UZE and W4NTI this past weekend. Where were the rest of you? I
coulda used the Q's!

I was on briefly, but had to do the leaves in the yard.

I think the ionosphere was tilted because there was a LOT of one way
propagation. Maybe someone put diodes in my transmission lines?

I've had that happen fairly often as well. My rig's receiver seems to
"hear further" than
my rigs transmitter can "shout". But I heard a local ham also not get
heard by some
DX that didn't hear me. Probably a few too many contesters QRMing each
other.
It happens, no malice assumed or expected.