Old November 18th 03, 03:46 AM
Dee D. Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...
Worked N8UZE and W4NTI this past weekend. Where were the rest of you? I
coulda used the Q's!

I think the ionosphere was tilted because there was a LOT of one way
propagation. Maybe someone put diodes in my transmission lines?

ô¿ô 73, de Hans, K0HB
--
Help support youth involved in Amateur Radio.
http://www.mnyarc.org

Was it me or my OM working the mike? Our goal was the clean sweep but we
just didn't get the propagation. I heard the PAC section but to weak for me
to be able to get through the pile up and we never did hear NT from here.
We ended up 10 sections short. Last year, when we weren't even trying we
were only 3 sections short.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE