Old November 19th 03, 01:28 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Stebe, you could try standing up on your hind legs, like a man, and
make your crappy little comments directly to me.

I've been addressing you in the third party, Brain?

Seems to me that I've addressed each and every comment ABOUT you
TO you, unless of course you can prove otherwise, INCLUDING the one
you refered to here wherein I suggested that IF I wanted to stalk you
(you seem to be anxious for me to do it...) that I'd just follow the
slime trail in the sand.

Nothing deceitful or misleading about it. It was a reply in
direct response to a comment you made. Are you having a problem
following the posting trail? The credit line on Google shows that
only you and I were involved in the exchange.

Are you hearing voices?

And for what its
worth, no one appreciates your unique posting habits. No one. Nada.
Zip. Zed. Zero.

You'll be so kind as to quote me where I said I was
concerned...???

Trying to get that snide swipe in? Nice try, but who cares?
Where do you want me to mail the money for the phone call so you can
call someone who cares?

Don't believe me? Just ask.

What's to believe, Brain? Your track record is less than
exemplary in the truth and accuracy department.

didit?

I am sure that's the extent of your proficiency in Morse Code.
Twenty five more letters to go...

Steve, K4YZ