Old November 19th 03, 11:47 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Phil Kane" wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

Hey, when did you move to Oregon, Phil? You
were in SF the last time we talked, weren't you?
If so, you move more then we do.

September 1999 - four years ago. Last major move
before that was to the SF area in 1967.

Well, I know we've talked more recently than four years ago. I guess I
just didn't know about the move. Anyway, we considered moving to the Grants
Pass/Medford/Ashland area a few years ago, or perhaps even Coos Bay (in
other words, the Southwestern part of the State). In fact, we may still do
so - it's on the short list of possible places to move. I was in Sacramento
in 1967.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/