Old November 20th 03, 01:44 AM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

You've never come up with a straight answer for an explanation about
Frankline Roosevelt referring to himself as "President Roosevelt".

Dave K8MN

I took an excerpt from someone else's material. The part in the
quotation marks is Franklin[e] Roosevelt's quote. You typically find
quotes within quatation marks, or at least I do. Do you have trouble
identifying quotation marks? Please let me help you.

They look like this: "quoted material"

Please notice that the quoted material really is within the quotation
marks.

The material is then referenced to a web site where I encouraged
readers to click and read the entire article for themselves. Do you
have trouble clicking on a hyperlink? Please let me help you.

Using the mouse, navigate your cursor to the location of the
hyperlink. When the cursor is over the hyperlink, left click once.
It really is that simple, and I'm glad to have been of assistance.

After this little episode of educating you yet another time, your
self-imposed stupidity cannot be excused any longer. Please deal with
it in a more constructive manner.