Old November 20th 03, 09:33 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Don't try and spin the incompetence of appointed officials and blame Bush.
I understand your a braindead democrat and as such is unable to logically
look at a situation, without a nodd from queen Hillary that is. So I will
not dwell on that.

As for a 'official of the FCC'. They have been going downhill for over 20
years. None of them have a clue as to what the hell ham radio is, or is
supposed to be. Seeing how they support BPL is proof enough of their
incompetence. Maybe they should consider hiring a electronical enkineer to
help them out. Or get some free advice from a CB freebander. Anything is
better than what they have now....zero.

Dan/W4NTI

"TOM BLACKWELL" wrote in message
Michael Powell's administration has made about as much sense as the
decision on the 2000 Florida balloting.

I attended a presentation by Chairman Powell in January, where he was
talking about band changes and the need to "share spectrum." I think
there are some things he does not understand.

Plus - - I see the ARRL becoming less and less effective on issues
like this.

Powell was brought to us by those who voted for either Bush or Ralph
Nader. (A vote for Nader was effectively a vote for Bush - - a
trick and a backfire that was not an effective way for voters to
protest.)

Rob Kemp wrote:

http://drudgereport.com/flash3.htm?powell

FCC POWELL SETS STAGE FOR EXIT IN INTERVIEW: 'I HAVE A TIRED FAMILY,
TIRED CHILDREN AND A TIRED SPOUSE'
Sun Sep 21 2003 17:25:30 ET

--
Regards, TOM BLACKWELL, PO Box 25403, Dallas, Texas 75225
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/tom.blackwell/