Old November 21st 03, 03:57 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"KØHB" wrote in message hlink.net...

Gunny Robeson wants to be CO of rrap....(SNIP)

Untrue, but I am sure it makes you feel better to think so.

...(UNSNIP)and LHA(jg) wants to be his XO. Why
don't you two lovebirds take you're interminable romantic spat to private
email and we could use this space for amateur radio policy discussions.

Un huh...Like the hundreds of OTHER "valid" "amateur radio policy
discussions" that take place here, Hans?

The irrepressible re-workings of the same Code-vs-No Code
arguments of the last 10 years...is THAT the "amateur radio policy
discussions" to which you refer...?!?!

Because I SURE don't see too many other "valid" discussions, by
you or anyone else. We keep re-hashing th Code issue, or whose census
numbers are right.

With kindest personal regards and best wishes for a long and happy life
together,

I think you spent too many long showers on USS GrayGayBang,
Hans...Forgot to let that soap slide when she heeled over, didn't

Steve, K4YZ