Old November 24th 03, 07:36 PM
Mike Coslo

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:
Don't forget succumbing to the credit card problem. It's soooo easy to
live life large when you have 10 credit cards with a 20 thousand liimit
on each card.

One card with a 500 dollar limit here.... used for emergencies and the
occaisional on-line purchase.

I confess I have several, but one is a card which gives a discount on
gasoline - but ya have to pay it off!!! - and some others, but they get
paid off pronto.

I'll bet that P****s the companies off!

One of those nifty little life secrets I've found out is that if you
are willing to avoid spending credit money like a drunken sailor while
you are young, you will have much more money for your toys when you get
older.

Bingo.... keep money going into savings and then take the funds out when you
need to purchase, but that is an idealism that most cannot grasp.

A pity, that.

--
Ryan KC8PMX

"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."

hehe, good one, Ryan!

- Mike KB3EIA -