Old November 27th 03, 01:36 AM
Bert Craig

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Yes, I love the car club and occasional jaunt alone in my '61 Triumph

TR-3,
but
it is the time warp element that makes it the fun event...plus the always
positive comments from bystanders at stopping point...that driving the
TR-3 is. For my day-to-day commute, however, I stick to my new
truck.

Agreed. I was lucky enough to be able to buy a 1:18 scale model of "my baby"
and it is likely as close as I'll ever come to owning an older Capri. The
link is shown below. For my day-to-day...the Mustang does quite nicely...but
savin' up for a Saleen ;-)

http://www.fordcapri.de/Modellautos/...age175461.html

Happy Thanksgiving to all. If you like it, drive it.

Same to you, Bill.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

73 de Bert