Old November 27th 03, 01:34 AM
Kim W5TIT

"KØHB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Bill Sohl" wrote

My 2003 Chevy Silverado, 4x4, Extended cab with a 327 V8 gets about

16-17
on average.

Your engine is too small.

My 2003 Silverado 2500HD turbo-charged 32-valve 6.6L V8 gets around 21-22
MPG on the highway, and 18MPG around town.

But my 1962 Corvair turbo-charged 12-valve H-6 got only around 13 MPG, but
it was a LOT more fun to drive, and the chicks dug it!

73, de Hans, K0HB

A Corvair?!!??!! And you say chicks dug it??!!?? Ewww, I have never liked
those cars--they are my number one pick of yuckos, right behind Studebaker
which is the number one uglymobile... Most of us "chicks" in my hometown
felt the same way about those two makes of vehicles.

Kim W5TIT