Old November 27th 03, 06:14 PM
JJ

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:

..

I just feel that the credit cards "trap" a person..... not only with dealing
with paying the damned things off but as a way of thinking when purchasing.
"Gee, I don't have enough money in my wallet, but wait! I have my credit
cards!!"
Thats why I have the one card... with a lower limit.

Only if you allow it to "trap" you. Charge only what you can pay off at
the end of the billing cycle. It is really stupid to pay the interst on
a credit card. I see my credit card as a handy way not to have to pay
cash or write checks and have a good record of my purchases, but *never*
go into debt with it, always pay the full balance. If you can't pay the
full balance you are buying more than you need.