Old December 1st 03, 01:10 AM
Brian

(N2EY) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message

And to our service people - spending next Thanksgiving with their families

at
home.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Jim, do you know how impossible your wish is?

Brian, do you know how bad your English is?

Oh, my. Oh, dear.

A thing is either possible or impossible.

And you are the judge of what is possible and what is impossible?

A lot of things once considered "impossible" have become reality.

Your Thanksgiving wish is impossible. Did wishing it make you feel
better?

Live with it.

Are you making a wager?

The wager being: "All US service people will be home with their
families on Thanksgiving 2004."

Just send the Red Lobster gift certificate to my callbook address.