Old December 2nd 03, 07:05 PM
KØHB

"Jerry Oxendine" wrote

So, while it could be mildly funny to see a friend bog down in the mud or
get stuck up in a snowdrift, is this website really telling me that there
are people that never grow up? The site strikes me as silly and very
immature. Or am I missing something here?

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional. You're jeremiad
suggests that you have grown up. A pity!

If "silly" is mildly offensive to you as it seems in this case, then by all
means avoid silliness. In my world, silliness is the lubrication which
eases the daily grind, and I'm disappointed that you didn't provide a URL so
I could see the antics of Sir Stuck Alot.

73, de Hans, K0HB

"the most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --e.e. cummings

"A person's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one
had as a child, at play." --Friedrich Nietzsche