Old December 4th 03, 06:07 PM
JJ

Jerry Oxendine wrote:

JJ,

Let him stew in it; it isn't worth the argument. Sounds to me he's sort of
afeered that the new FCC offensive might
mess up his playhouse. He spends so much time trying
to insult people (doesn't work), it sounds like he is actually worried they
might get some of them thar dri'vahs
thar SQUEAK!!

Amazing how small people can try so hard to belittle others without knowing
a damn thing about them. I've got more hobbies than he's got hemorhoids (he
must have
a "pile" {pun intended}of 'em based on his feeble attempts to garner
attention.

Yea, he is the typical chicken bander. Probably needs to air out that
barn of his.

I'll have to tell you my ride in a North American T-6 Texan
sometime. Now There's a
hobby! LOL!

Would love to hear about it. There is a group that comes hear a couple
of times a year to offer rides in one, the wife has been trying to talk
me into it for a birthday present. Would love to get ahold of the stick
of one of those.