Old February 4th 04, 07:13 AM
W4JLE

I would bet that he has his sat receiver feeding the TV through his VCR. In
that case the PIN diodes in the VCR are the culprits. Get us a little more
info as to what is hooked to what and we can help you.

Does he have a standard antenna hooked to the receiver for local channels
etc. Need more input!

"Dennis Kaylor" wrote in message
hey guys
while working on 6 meters tonight i got a knock on my door and the guy
said i was getting into his Satellite TV his TV is on channel 4 and his
Dish was Professionally installed so could someone let me know what i
can do to stop this?
i am unfamilar with sat TV and dont know how to cure this issue
so any info would be a big help
thanks