Old December 10th 03, 09:03 AM
Dwight Stewart

"KØHB" wrote:

I wouldn't venture a guess off the top of my
head how many symbols there are, but I'm
not suggesting hundreds of questions on the
test devoted to this. Ten or 15 questions in
the pool, with maybe a couple actually in any
given exam. Would that be too much for
you to memorize ..... er, I mean learn?

No, smart aleck. As I said in the last message, which you edited out of
your quote, the Technician question pool I studied (July 97 ~ June 01 pool)
covered simple block diagrams, symbols, and schematics. I suspect the
current question pool does too. So perhaps you should make an effort to
actually see what is on the current pools and exams before talking about
what you want to see added. If you did so, perhaps you wouldn't be
blathering about adding what is already there. Or is all that too much for
you to understand?

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/