Old December 15th 03, 05:05 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

Everyone can expect some delay in decision-making at the FCC due
to the reorganization of the Wireless Bureau announced recently.

Whew...sure glad you threw in THAT commentary, Lennie...We we all
expecting them to jump right on this live grenade...

Although the official comment period is over for these petitions, very
few have made "late" comments, therefore the number change for the
bottom 7 is very small and the upper 7 is untouched since last week.

Glad for that tidbit, too...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, chatroomers.

Come on, Lennie...you can say it...."FELLOW chatroomers". Of
course it still doesn't answer the qustion as to why you call it that
when, as a "professional electronics engineer", you should know
better.

And Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Lennie, too.

Steve