Old December 15th 03, 09:42 PM
JJ

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

What is any of this to you? You aren't a radio amateur. You aren't a
member of the ARRL. That hasn't stopped you from huffing and puffing.

I'm just campaigning for the elimination of morse code testing.

Why? Can't or to lazy to learn the code? Is that the only way you will
ever be able to get a ham license? I guess if they remove the code
requirement you will campaign to get the written eleminated also so you
won't have to do anything for a license. I haven't belonged to the ARRL
in many years, but you have convinced me I need to join, thanks to you
the ARRL will get a new member.