Old December 15th 03, 11:16 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

igy.com...
"Brian" wrote in message
om...

Dee got on early supporting the status quo; hook,line and sinker. She
is a perfect mouth-piece for the ARRL, and I've heard her repeating,
word for word, the policies of this organization. She is, more or
less, an official ARRL spam-bot. Wonder if she is an official
bulletin station?

Not hardly. I disapprove of some of the policies but I do not expect it

change when my view doesn't represent the majority view. I do not

consider
differences of opinion on some policies to be reason to stop supporting
them. Also I merely state that non-members shouldn't think they can

change
the policies. The ARRL policies, as with any organization, will reflect

the
opinions of the majority of members. Someone with a minority opinion in

any
organization will have to work very hard to get the majority to adopt

it.
Organizations have no obligation to reflect the opinion of non-members.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Oh, BS, Dee. You just got through saying that if you don't belong, if
you don't rise to the top of the food chain, blah blah, horse crap,
blah blah.

The ARRL wants to be the -ONE- voice for the ARS. I suggest that they
start with forward thinking leadership representing all, not just
their CW-centric membership. Or get out of the way.

There you show how out of date you are. In recent years, the ARRL has
shifted to a neutral stand on CW. Their efforts have indeed been centered
on more important issues. What policies do you think the ARRL should be
focusing on? They have to pick and choose. And again they have to pick the
issues that the majority of their members want not the minority and not
non-members. If they don't, they'll be voted out of office and someone will
be put in who will do it that way.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE