Old December 16th 03, 02:19 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

What is any of this to you? You aren't a radio amateur. You aren't a
member of the ARRL. That hasn't stopped you from huffing and puffing.

I'm just campaigning for the elimination of morse code testing.

What is that to you?

It effects me because I am an active radio amateur. You, on the other
hand, are in no way involved.

You've already passed morse code tests.

Yes, I have. That is of no concern to you.

You are the ultimate amateur.

Thanks for the accolades, Len but I'm just one U.S. radio amateur among
hundreds of thousands.

You might have been a professional once, but you could not even
get a job with an amateur organization.

Yes, I was a professional in radio for quite a number of years. I don't
use that as a pulpit from which to lecture radio amateurs. You do and
you aren't even involved.

If you've been paying attention, I was offered a job with the ARRL. I
turned it down. Are you playing loose with facts again?

No wonder you are so bitter.

I think you must have me mixed up with you. I'm a radio amateur. You
are a bystander.

Dave K8MN