Old December 17th 03, 05:05 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

If you've been paying attention, I was offered a job with the ARRL. I
turned it down. Are you playing loose with facts again?

What "facts" Ripley? You made a CLAIM. An UNSUPPORTED
CLAIM.

Get someone to vouch for your "job interview," someone in the
League who was there at the time.

Do your own leg work, Windy. If it bothers you, why not contact Dave
Sumner and confirm it with him. The year was 1975.

I'll be generous and accept State Department notification (if on
official letterhead stationery). :-)

Or, knowing State, on their official stationary...

Remember the N2EY profile of your likely actions? I think it is about
time we dust it off.

No wonder you are so bitter.

I think you must have me mixed up with you. I'm a radio amateur. You
are a bystander.

Nope. I've been IN RADIO longer than you have, done more in radio
and electronics than you have. I'm a PROFESSIONAL.

Then you are simply in the wrong newsgroup. This one has to do with
amateur radio, Windy. Statistics will even things out in the long run.

Been a professional in radio longer than you have, too. :-)

Now, did you have some comment on morse code test retention and
"how that so terribly affects your ability to perform as an amateur?"

I'm sure that anyone daring to express the thought that the morse test
should be eliminated gives you the terrible shivers as an amateur.

We can't have Kolonel Klunk getting emotionally upset, can we?

Look, Foggy--Any change in amateur regulations or in the licensing of
radio amateurs effects me directly because I am a user of those segments
of the radio spectrum designated for use by radio amateurs. Those
changes would have no impact on someone who is not a licensed
amateur--someone like you.

Dave K8MN