Old December 17th 03, 04:54 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...

What "facts" Ripley? You made a CLAIM. An UNSUPPORTED
CLAIM.

Like your CLAIM to obtain an "Extra Lite out of the box"...?!?!

Like your CLAIM about aeronautical qualifications...?!?!?

Like your...oh, forget it...I could go on and on like this all
day...

No wonder you are so bitter.

I think you must have me mixed up with you. I'm a radio amateur. You
are a bystander.

Nope.

Yep. You are NOT a licensed Radio Amateur. This is a fact.

I've been IN RADIO longer than you have, done more in radio
and electronics than you have. I'm a PROFESSIONAL.

No, you are not.

"Professionals" do not conduct themselves the way you do. You
are a documented pathological liar and antagonist. You are not a
trustworthy person.

Now, did you have some comment on morse code test retention and
"how that so terribly affects your ability to perform as an amateur?"

Do YOU have a comment on how Morse Code testing (or lack of)
affects YOUR ability to perform as an amateur, Lennie?

Ooops...forgot...You are not a licensed Amateur...Just a
bystander. A boistrous bystander at that.

I'm sure that anyone daring to express the thought that the morse test
should be eliminated gives you the terrible shivers as an amateur.

We can't have Kolonel Klunk getting emotionally upset, can we?

More of your "I'm only here to civilly debate the Morse Code
test" technique, Lennie...?!?!

Or yet another example of what a lying sack of excrement you are?

(That was a rhetorical question, Lennie...Don't sweat coming up
with an answer...You can't.)

Steve, K4YZ