Old December 22nd 03, 02:47 AM
Dee D. Flint

"VA7LNX" wrote in message
news:mPrFb.774519$6C4.748277@pd7tw1no...
KØHB wrote:

"G. Doughty" wrote

Anyone out there that tried a contact
with me, sorry. I was forever putting out QRS
and still not getting it all. I will be back though as I
cannot use phone when the baby is sleeping. The light
*tick-ticking* on the straight key doesn't disturb her
as much as me talking.

Next time you get the courage to fire up on the air, go to a frequency

at
the lower part of most bands ending in "58" like 3558, 7058, 14058, or
21058. Usually you can find people there looking for slower Morse.

73, de Hans, K0HB

speaking of bands, what's a good band to start on for CW.

--
Donovan Hill
VA7LNX (Basic, Advanced)

Depends on the time of day and what areas you want to work but I would
suggest 40m or 80m at night and 15m or 20m for day.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE