Old December 22nd 03, 02:54 AM
Dee D. Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
k.net...

Whichever one sounds open at your location. I prefer 30 and 40 meters.

By the way Hans, I was working on QSL cards today and when I entered your
call in my computerized log I found not only the two relatively recent
contacts for which you sent me cards but a much older one too. It appears
that we worked back in January of 1993 during the "Minnesota Beach Party."
I had tested in May of 1992 and received the actual license at the end of
July 1992. I'd only been licensed a little over 5 months then. My Extra
class license arrived at the end of January 1993.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE