Old December 22nd 03, 07:10 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Brian wrote:

Steve, I think it has to do with the disincentive of Morse Code
testing. You might want to check with Len on this.

You'll pardon our confusion. You've been acting as Len's representative
for a few posts now in speaking of his motivations or lack thereof. I
wasn't aware that you'd turned the controls over to him.

Brian Burke is not my "representative" nor am I his.

It is not my Life's Ambition to immortalize morse code as the
epitome of amateurism in an avocational radio activity.

Morse code skills are needed ONLY in amateur radio...according
to certain long-timers who have few other skills and ebody hatred
and bigotry against all on that one extremely important (to them)
skill in amateur radio.

If it is your purpose as a newsgroupie to spread malicious lies
about others, to challenge "motivations" of those not thinking as
your holiness does, then you are doing a fine job.

I am not "motivated" to love, honor, and cherish morse code as
the embodyment of expertise in radio of past times. Been in real
HF radio communications before most of these newsgroupies
were in existance...never used morse code, never had to...but
only as a professional, not as an amateur.

May the lump of coal in your stocking turn into a truckload of
dusty, high-sulphur-content carbon. Merry Christmas.

LHA