Old December 22nd 03, 09:27 PM
Brian

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Why You Don't Like The ARRL
From:
(Brian)
Date: 12/20/03 9:09 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
ubject: Why You Don't Like The ARRL
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 12/20/03 2:50 PM Central Standard Time

So, give us an EXACT number of ARRL members.

Check their annual postal statement. It's a violation for them to

purjure
that, and it delineates the number of "paid subscriptions" (ie: paid-up
members)

Steve, K4YZ

I was a member of the ARRL prior to earning my Novice ticket.

What was my call sign then?

I am sure there was a point ot your asking this question, Brain, even
though it was not part-and-parcel of the quoted item above.

Regardless of your licensure status when you joined the ARRL, the only
'relevence' would have been your voting staus. You were STILL a member.

Now...the point?

Steve, K4YZ

Let me think it through for you.

A non-member, me, receives QST. I am included in the annual postal
statement.

Every library is included in the postal statement.

Every club that subscribes is included in the postal statement.

Every foreign subscriber non-member is included in the postal
statement.

Now would you mind answereing the question: "So, give us an EXACT
number of ARRL members."