Old December 25th 03, 04:59 PM
Ryan, KC8PMX

That would be true if they were selling only ONE copy of it, but when I
COULD find a copy of it locally, due to the fact that it almost ALWAYS sold
out each month, I inquired as to how many copies they got at the closest
store. They said 15 per issue.

So your math would be in slight error. Multiply that number by 15 and you
get $718.56. Not bad for only one magazine, and when you consider they
usually have at least 100 or more magazines on their shelves.

Ryan KC8PMX
--
"The Pope has issued a proclamation on Michael Jackson. If he hears any
more allegations about little boys, the Pope says he'll have no choice but

At $4.99/mo ($59.88/yr) plus tax, I'm sure it wasn't a high volume

business
for Barnes and Noble, since that's a 53% premium over the membership dues,
and you don't get the other benefits which comes with membership. Only an
idiot would regularly buy QST from a news stand!

73, de Hans, K0HB