Old December 28th 03, 11:57 PM
N2EY

In article , "Kim"
writes:

Waddles *is* still around.

Of course, Kim.

It's a wonder there's anyone left getting his
posts, eh?

Background noise, nothing more.

He keeps ragging on folks for not wanting to upgrade to Extra.

And if they do, he still rags on them.

Well, as I recall, Waddles never planned on the Extra until his (legendary
for sure) bet was presented.

*And* the code requirement was reduced.

You don't really think anyone takes Bruce seriously, do ya? He and LHA are
philosophically the same person, with the same goals here. Just different
methods. Heck, they might even be the same person, period. Nobody with any
sense takes Len seriously, same as ULX.

He had a price, you don't.

Everyone has a price, Kim. Often it's not money, though.

You've decided (so
far) not to go for Extra and you've stood by your decision--unlike Waddles
who can't keep to a decision.

You mean like someone who says they're going for Extra "right out of the box"
but hasn't done so in 4 years?

And, ain't it a hoot that he's out from the lower ranks and sittin' right up
there with the ranks of other Extras whom you and I know are rather
questionable in nature, motivation, and even personality? LOL

Who would they be?

73 de Jim, N2EY