Old January 1st 04, 02:34 PM
Dave Heil

Mike Coslo wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

I don't know about lucky. Fortunate, maybe, that my experience over
forty years in amateur radio hasn't been the unpleasant one you've
obviously been forced to endure.

Do you think this guy would by any chance be Vipul, Dave? Has that same
sort of pro-ham attitude, eh?

Naw, not a chance, Mike. JEP's use of language doesn't quite have that
flowery lilt to it. To emulate Vipul, he'd have to insert some terms
like "only-morse" and a few whopping tales of radio amateurs' love
affair with food or about how some group traveled to some spot on a
DXpedition and then spent all of their time operating radios.

Dave K8MN