Old January 1st 04, 11:09 PM
Alun

snip

PS: I am a 'know-it-all' EE, but I don't think anyone in my position
would take the tests without at least reading Part 97.

Alun, not everyone is as conscientious as you are about having checked
out the rules. Of those hams that I personally know, only a small
percentage have a copy of the Part 97 rules and an even smaller
percentage bother to keep up with making sure it is current.

Also you didn't have to quote the ENTIRE discussion to make a reply. I
was beginning to wonder if you had written anything as I scrolled down.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

My newsreader (XNews) has a 'skip quoted text' button. As a result I tend
not to snip much!

Alun