Old January 2nd 04, 09:57 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(N2EY) wrote in message ...

-Espeically- "self-training." Obviously you believe that once
you obtain the "Amateur Extra" license that all learning must stop.
There is nothing more to be learned!

Nope, not at all. All it means to have passed the Extra is that said Extra has
demonstrated the *minimum* knowledge required for full privileges.

You and Steve have a lot in common - being wrong.

For Steve's assertion to be true, there would have to be a license
class above Amateur Extra, and when a person achieved that, to fufill
Steve's vision "self-training" there would have to be another level
above that. And so on.

Steve's assertion said NOTHING about any learning curve
terminating with the Amateur Extra class license, Your Arrogantness.

I.E., a merit badge system.

No more than having my old grade cards from school years were
"merit badges".

No more than having my old EMS and nursing certifications are
"merit badges"

No more than...Ahhhh, never mind, you'll never get the point.

You're starting off the New Year on the wrong foot, Brain...By
making assertions that are not substantiated by factual evidence.

Welcome to 2004, MinnieLennie.

Steve, K4YZ