Old January 3rd 04, 11:02 AM
JEP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(JEP) writes:

Don't see where a morse test was ever required for a 1st phone.

Not only are you an anonymous bigot but you have reading
difficulty as well.

You asked only if anyone passed "a test" at an FCC office.

Did you ever pass a ham exem at the FCC office?

Never tried to, not even for an exam rather than an "exem."

Just another wanna be?

Hardly. I started as a hobbyist in electronics in 1947. After my
military service I made a career out of electronics engineering.
I'm still doing that even if I don't keep regular hours.

What is your excuse, anonymous one?

LHA

Hey stupid. The thread is about "Why I hate ARRL". This concerns HAM
RADIO. Ham radio operators operate on shortwave. Glad to have you
correct my spelling anytime oh great one. Anonymous? Naw. I have a
valid email address listed in each and every header. Anyway, if you
check out the thread you will find it does not concern you.