Old January 3rd 04, 10:50 PM
gw

"Landshark" wrote in message om...
From: (No No Not George)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,re c.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
Subject: Why You Don't Like The ARRL - More to like than to dislike
Date: 2 Jan 2004 17:40:27 -0800
.net

et

om
rec.radio.shortwave:365822 rec.radio.cb:352598

Steveo ) wrote:
You see Dee D. how Steveo gets violent?

A clue by four is violent? Leave Dee alone already, leghumper.

Look at the thread you busted in on her so you started it dickwad.

No, I've replied to Dee before, without your moderation. What
made you decide to chime in with your worthless tripe this time?

Because your a TROLLLLLL Steveo and Dee D. needs to know it she was
clearly puzzled by you throwing N8WWMs name into the mix for no good
reason other than to cause trouble and lets face it you need to be
moderated, asslick.

I see that George

is back to trolling from his AOL account.
Please note the word "asslick":

N8WWM goes down in flames, again
Dunno, he was last heard jamming repeaters, they tossed him on the rain report
for it..as I recall. I heard you tossed a few salads in your day. asslick
rec.radio.amateur.policy - Jul 30, 2003 by Cool Breeze - View Thread (2 articles)

Feel the love here
... No surprises here. Asslick, you again seem to be retarded you brought
up another mans weight, do you want to have sex with george? ...
rec.radio.cb - May 11, 2003 by PhilC - View Thread (19 articles)

Oxendine Alert
... And your a dick with ears and you do use six,,, --
Your ass sucks wind you know nothing of me asslick and just as ...
rec.radio.cb - May 7, 2003 by PhilC - View Thread (25 articles)

Only George use's that saying in this group.

he hasn't used snapperhead in a while....