Old January 4th 04, 09:24 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message om...

It is only "tired" if you don't have the cajones to keep up,
Brain.

A little chest puffery?

It ain't braggin' if ya done it, Brain.

ULS will acknowledge that I did it.

It's not about "class distinctions", unless that's all you fixate
on, Brain. It's about meeting the requirements of the Basis and
Purpose of Part 97, and meeting Congress' expectation that in return
for our generous allocations.

Did that a long time ago.

Still puttering along at General, I see.

By the way, our allocations are by no means guaranteed. Too bad
people like you can't see past your own selfishness to see that.

Too bad people like you can't see it. Too busy being self-important.

I've been proactive in the Spectrum Protection bills, Brain.

Don't remember seeing your name or call in there anywhere.

And not for "self", but for everyone...Protect It Or Lose It.

I've very clearly stated on several occassions that my learning
curve didn't stop with my Extra.

Yet your climb up the ARS ladder did. Why, with a one license ARS
would learning stop???

In a small..repeat SMALL..percent, it wouldn't. But the majority
would.

Please stop being arrogant.

Rational argument is arrogance?

No, it's not. And when you offer something rational, we'll
discuss it. So far you have nothing rational to offer.

You couldn't be more wrong. Again.

I'm not the one who just made a very obvious assumption based
upon a personal prejudice, Brain.

State the assumption.

YOUR assertion that I "stated" that learning stops when you get
to Extra.

I never said anything of the like.

And we're STILL waiting for YOU to cite the post wherein I said
it...That request was four or five exchanges ago, and you ahve yet to
produce anything.

An assertion of fact without basis in fact is a lie. Why did you
lie?

State the personal prejudice.

Yours against me.

Why, if learning doesn't stop with the Amateur Extra exam, would it
stop with a one exam ARS?

This is a test in rational discussion. Do try your best to pass it.

FACTS prove that when people are not engaged with a challenge to
excel, they become complacent and stagnant.

Our entire society is based upon goal-oriented achivement. You
do just enough to "get by", then "get by" is all you get. You make
your mark on Wall Street, you get the keys to the executive washroom.

A tiered one does.

No more than a one license ARS.

Then this proves you ignorant of the facts, Brain.

Enlighten me.

We've tried. You've resisted.

Stebe, countless garments at the store claim "one size fits all."

A page from Daddy, I see.

Yes, many items CLAIM to be "one size fits all".

Now...DO they...?!?!

Unless you can provide some tangible examples that contradict
that?

Pantyhose.

Oooops...still doesn't work. Betcha I can find a pair of "one
size fits all" pantyhose that won't fit my 12 year old daugher OR
my ex-mother-in-law.

(Try again...everyone hates someone who wimps out the first time
they get their nose bloodied...)

That you percieve that I do means you have an inferiorty problem
that keeps you in a subjugated position. Deal with it, Brain.

You're much easier to deal with.

I dare say so.

Many people who share your problem always find it easier to solve
other peoples "problems" than to face their own.

Allow the ham to show the world his real achievements, not some
government supported and forced Merit Badge system of false
achievements.

You are truly lost, Brain....wrapped up in symbology, rhetoric
and the need to denigrate and demean anything you cannot or will not
endeavor to understand or accept.

Pity you.

The King of Denigration has spoken.

It ain't denigration if it's true, Brain.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ