Old January 4th 04, 07:59 PM
Len Over 21

In article om, "Dee D.
Flint" writes:

"Brian" wrote in message
. com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Subject: Why You Don't Like The ARRL
From:
(Brian)
Date: 12/25/03 5:01 PM Central Standard Time
Sounds like what we've inherited today. Let's do something rational

instead.

It will be interesting to see what YOU call "rational".

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you never pay attention, do you?

I've said it many, many times. One amateur radio service, one amateur
radio license. And maybe a learners permit as Hans suggests.

How many amateur radio services do we really need? How many do you
really want?

You will of course expect the licensing exam to be equivalent to the sum of
knowledge required for Tech, General and Extra for this single full
privilege license.

All that is required is a test of morsemanship. All else is irrelevant.

Morsemanship is the epitome of amateur radio today.

Passing a morse test shows dedication, commitment, and self-
discipline to the amateur community.

That is vital and necessary.

LHA