Old January 6th 04, 08:21 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(N2EY) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

I've built HF and VHF antennas,
some from a box, some from a reel of wire and bamboo poles. And I've
operated on HF from Nebraska, ROK, Guam, Illinois, Somalia, Florida,
and Ohio, in that order.

Who is puffing out his chest now?

BAM!

The hammer on THAT nail HAD to hurt!

Stebe, put your rubber mallet away. You might hurt yourself.

I wasn't the one doing the hammering, Brain, just enjoying the
show.

But you can't seem to tell us anything about the /T5 operation.

Just don't be so jealous.

I'm not.

...Jealous of what? Fantasizing?

You do live in a fantasy world.

It's a fantasy world in that I ever expect you to come clean on
the assertions you've made, Brain.

Silly me.

Besides, I don't see your name behind "Invented SSTV."

Nor yours besides "invented anything".

BAM AGAIN!

The hammer falls again and accurately so!

But, but, but... you Extras are the ones in the hot-seat for pushing
the ARS into the future.

You have all of the Merit Badges.

Nope. Not me. I was never a Scout. Never claimed any badges,
either.

That's Lennie's schtick.

No, we wouldn't. Regardless of how many times we re-invent the
wheel, those of us currently licensed will never have gone through the
same "drill" to get where we are.

Ahhh. There's that Merit Badge puffing out on your chest again.

I repeat, since you seem to have an attention defict problem,
Brain...

"It Ain't Braggin' If You've Done It"

Besides, I dare you to DISprove the statement. It says "...those
of us currently licensed...", which includes you, me, and everyone
from the newest NCT to "career Novices".

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ