Old January 7th 04, 07:36 PM
Brian

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Reciprocity. Steve does not respect my endeavors.

On Contraire, Brain...I have never "dissed" your occupation.

Oh? So what of your comments of the "1957C This is the Air Force."

What about them, Brain? I pointed out that your "duties" were
in an MOS that was well known as far back as 1957.

I never said anything disrespectful about the character of your
service in the USAF or your duties.

Perhaps you can produce the quote wherein I did?

I really can't believe anything you say.

No, you WON'T believe anything I say since it would disprove your
rants.

Steve, K4YZ

Worming your way out of it again, are you?

That's what worms do.