Old January 7th 04, 07:38 PM
Mike Coslo

Dwight Stewart wrote:
"N2EY" wrote:

(snip)
WK3C: December 30, 2004
N8UZE: July 1, 2005
KB3EIA: July 5, 2007
Kim: June 1, 2008

Kim W5TIT wrote:

(snip)
WK3C: December 30, 2004
N8UZE: July 1, 2005
KB3EIA: July 5, 2007
W5TIT: June 1, 2008

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Kim,
Why do you persist in changing Jim's posts
and re-posting with no indication that you're
changing them? That kind of thing could
further reflect on your character.

I think Kim's complaint is valid.

If Jim does not want to use Kim's callsign, he doesn't have to.I don't
have a problem with it, but some people do. Even so, if she wishes to
change the post, she should not put it in as if Jim posted it.

Jim obviously has some issue with her
callsign. Without saying why, he refuses to use her callsign as he has done
with everyone else on his list. That callsign was issued by the FCC and, if
Jim has an issue with that, he should take it up with the FCC. Regardless,
until the FCC says otherwise, that callsign is legitimate and should be
treated as such by all within the Ham radio community - just as any ham
operator, including Jim, would expect his or her own callsign to be treated.

If I were in this situation, I would post a polite note with my
callsign, and not post it as if Jim did the posting. I know until I
looked back up at the from area on the screen, I though it was from Jim.

I dobt any of us wants our posts altered. We could eventually get like
the crazies thaat post here from tim to time.

- Mike KB3EIA -