Old January 7th 04, 07:55 PM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote

Perhaps it would be better if everyone were to just tell you that the
plan was the best thing they ever saw?

A lot of people have told me exactly that, but I'm sure there are some who
share your view that I'm out to lunch. Life's a bitch, and then I'll die
and they'll give my call sign away.

Do you really think I ever said you were out to lunch?. If I disagree
with portions of you plan, that's a big part of why we're here; I've
pointed out what I don't like (and even some parts I thought were
okay).....Wow, I'm a thoroughgoing *******, eh!

Your responses have been belittling and insulting for the most part. If
statements like "lifes a bitch..." and "that's a novel idea" as a
synonym for stupid and definition games are the best supporting
arguments you can make for your proposal, it isn't going to go too far.

Sobeit!

- Mike KB3EIA -