Old January 10th 04, 08:34 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
.com...
Dave Heil wrote in message

I also like my real analog meter better than a digital
simulation.

My Southgate Type 7 has *two* real analog meters. Nice
easy-to-read round 3-1/2 inch ones.

Also Made In USA.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Now digital is not as good as analog? digital is a mere simulation?

Brian, "real" radios are ANALOG.

Real he-men morsemen don't use digital.

Digital is for techno-weebs who "don't have any interest in radio!"

Dave (who is interested in radio because he learned morse) can
download FIRMWARE for his Orion!

Analog morsemen are high tech, "interested in radio!"

LHA

What the heck is a "Southgate Type 7?"

Why is it named after a community in southern California?

Why doesn't Jimmie have a Type 8? Can't he download FIRMWARE
to improve it?

Did he ever have a Type 6?

Does he need a mailing address for the Jan Smithers Fan Club?

So many questions...

lha