Old January 10th 04, 08:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Why You Don't Like Ham's Who Can't Accept Change.
From:
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)
Date: 8 Jan 2004 08:32:16 -0800

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

There's no "hatred" of the "pros", Lennie. Only PROlific liars
such as yourself. That you claim to have been a "radio" professional
is unfortuante.

Not a "claim," an actual fact...provable through several third-party
sources. You keep trying to say I never worked in the electronics
industry at all. I did. In aerospace since 1956. Got paid for it.

I never said you "never" worked in electronics, Your Lyingness.

Yes you have. Both as just plain worker and as an engineer.

Well, you KNOW EVERYTHING about the electronics industry,
don't you? Worked less than half a year as a Purchasing Agent.
Super collosal electronics smarts required there, right?

I said you never amounted to anything more than a very

determined bench technician. I have complimented your cut-and-paste
skills, however.

"Determined?" :-)

tsk, tsk, tsk stebe, you just can't get it right, can you? :-)

Or, reject all the facts, ignore reality, and say everything I've

written
is "lies." That doesn't make your statement "true." It never will.

Long list of "FACTS" snipped.

The FACT is that I have spoken with people who KNEW you and wee
not impressed.

Total utter bluffing BULL****, sweetums.

You've NEVER "spoken with people who knew me."

Bluff. Bull****. Very bad poker playing skills.

The FACT is that YOU refuse to accept that your "professional"
and military "experience" is NOT Amateur Radio.

That was never a subject except in your disordered little mind,
little man.

Radio is radio. It all works by the same principles of physics. It
doesn't "work differently" because some lawmakers create different
"services" for it.

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO.

It is FOR that. This newsgroup is UNMODERATED, has no
"entrance" requirements, no raddio kopps to "arrest" those that
don't conform to some bigoted ideas of hamme raddio.

You have yet to demonstrate an even rudimentary understanding of
what it is, let alone have participated in it.

Oh, my, have you been reading a biography of "Judge" Roy Bean?
:-)

Or just Attila the Ham (or "Atilla" if you speak Hunnish with a dialect)?

I need only memorize the Holy Words of the League and "know" what
it is about.

I need only turn on my R-71 and listen to what Hams talk about.

I can walk into any HRO store in the country without showing any pass
or presenting "papers" to the guard at the door.

No security clearances are required, no background checks from the
FBI.

The FACT is that YOU have been caught in NUMEROUS fabrications or
misrepresentations of truth and "called" on them over and over.

tsk, tsk, tsk, stebe, your therapist isn't doing so well.

You've regressed again into your imaginary world.

YOU have no credibility herein as a result of that, Sir Putzy.

I might never be given credulity in Newington. :-)

Jim Fisk believed me. So did Alf Wilson. Even Rich Rosen.

You spoke to all of them about me, right?

And (I've said this before) it's just peachy with me that you
know more about electronics than I do or ever did, Lennie...Being able
to quote Shannon's Law in your sleep is irrelevent here.

My wife says I sometimes snore a bit. Never heard me utter any
words or mathematical equations, though.

Buy me a long-run tape recorder and I'll set it up and run it. Will
get back to you if anything worthwhile is recorded.

You can send me yours. But leave out the tapes of close order
drill commands and the off-key Marines Hymn.

It's a wonderful life.

Yes, it is. Too bad you'll die having not known exactly HOW
wonderful it is.

Perhaps. I'm not complaining. Why are you complaining?

I only complain about having to tolerate compulsive liars and
antagonists such as yourslef.

Well, "myslef" is totally guilty of saying nasty to neverland myths
or fantasyland fairy tales or the gross exaggerations printed by
the membership organization up somewhere in a suburb of Boston
(or Hartford or wherever)...

I'm sure your whole Hun club is as angry with me as "youslef."

I had to sit with the family gathering again to watch "It's A Wonderful
Life." :-) After seeing it so many times, it's still a good motion
picture even if very dated.

"Family gathering"...?!?! You, Mrs Lennie and the cat?

? Far more than that. Why does that concern you?

Are you trying to find someone with a happy home life to insult and
demean?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Brian, all the best to you
and your family.

At least there was ONE person in this forum for you to exchange
greetings with. Good for you. No one should be alone for the
holidays. Even creeps like you, Lennie.

Hardly "alone" during the Holidays. Wasn't even here (physically).
An inconvenience to access another's computer to check e-mail,
even if a close relative.

I imagine the "inconvienience" was hoping they didn't see where
you "hang out" and then follow behind you to see how you act in
public.

tsk, tsk, tsk, stebe's therapist is really falling down on its work.

must be a green card mental hygienist with only a few months left.

Why do you insist on painting all those imaginary scenarios, trying
to denigrate others?

Because those are the "scenarios" that your conduct engenders.

tsk, tsk, tsk, you still think your fantasyland is "real?"

Poor baby. Still can't take any REAL debate, can you?

Must be the influence of the "gunnery sergeant" mentality. No one
can EVER talk back to a gunny. :-)

I don't live in newsgroups...(SNIP)

Sure you do.

Nope. In a suburb of Los Angeles, CA.

The address given in my Ham Radio article bylines is still valid.

Now, all together...Hup, too, tree, foah! :-)

Get some better therapy, stebe.

LHA