Old January 10th 04, 08:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Stebe Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Why You Don't Like Ham's Who Can't Accept Change.
From:
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)
Date: 8 Jan 2004 08:32:16 -0800

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

And unfortunately for you, your lies ARE archived in this very
forum.

No "lies."

"I am going to get my Extra Lite out of the box".

"The ARRL is dishonest".

Do you really want your nose rubbed in ALL of them, Lennie?

Sucks to be you, Leonard.

Only when I turn on the ShopVac.

I guess that's the ONLY suction in your house, Lennie...Which
means it REALLY sucks to be you...

Your boyfriend lives in your house now?

The ONLY way one can be "interested in radio" is to get a ham
license and be proficient in morse code...(SNIP)

Oh geeze...Here we go again.

A 1x2 has stated the Word on that: The ONLY way one can be
"interested in radio" is to get a ham license and be a morseman.

That's the Official Word.

Quotes, Lennie...Cite the message thread, please (I have learned
to not trust ANYthing you say unless I can cross-reference it to a
third party source)

"Cite message thread?"

Why? Can't you read the English words in here?

Do you have attention deficit disorder that requires you to see
repeats of everything already written?

I'm sure you can "cross-reference." You are cross all of the time.

What's your excuse?

Once again you avoid the request to prove your assertions with
some sort of facts.

I asked a question.

You are trying to worm out of it.

tsk, tsk, tsk, stebe.

You read "Witches of Karres" and are all stuck on "worm weather,"
right?

And so far, your "observations" are just bitter rants against
just about anything that you can't/weren't able to understand or
master yourself.

Wow, do you ever need pre-med!

Sweetums, you've got diagnoses all mixed up.

Must be the Religion Thing about morsemanship that is clouding
your few mental synapses.

That's not "proof", unless just being a loser is your goal, in
which case I'd say you have excelled.

"Excelled in losing?"

I once won $55 in the California Lottery. Don't gamble normally.

Let's see...what "losses?"

I have a comfortable retirement, don't have to go to work and suck
up to bosses. No mortgage on either house.

My regular-hours jobs were in a field I like and deliberately chose
long ago. Even spent lots and lots of nights in classes to make
the "engineer" job "official."

Never got fired, never got arrested. Got a parking ticket in New
Jersey once (not a felony then).

I'm happily married to my high school sweetheart, reunited after
many years; even attended a 50th high school reunion and didn't
fight with anyone.

I got into the big leagues of HF radio communication a half century
ago, then got an Honorable Discharge from the US Army...no
"other" kind of discharge. No excuses for anything there. Good
Conduct ribbon, too! :-)

I've been both author-contributor and a staffer at Ham Radio
magazine when it was still existing as an independent periodical.
Real ink on real paper, many times a month. Was a national
magazine available on newsstands.

Never once did I have to suck up to any ex-gyrene foulmouth
who has a hate complex because he can't handle hisself in here.

No real losses. :-)

LHA