Old January 10th 04, 08:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Why You Don't Like Ham's Who Can't Accept Change.
From:
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)
Date: 8 Jan 2004 08:32:16 -0800

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

And unfortunately for you, your lies ARE archived in this very
forum.

No "lies."

"I am going to get my Extra Lite out of the box".

"The ARRL is dishonest".

Do you really want your nose rubbed in ALL of them, Lennie?

Sucks to be you, Leonard.

Only when I turn on the ShopVac.

I guess that's the ONLY suction in your house, Lennie...Which
means it REALLY sucks to be you...

The ONLY way one can be "interested in radio" is to get a ham
license and be proficient in morse code...(SNIP)

Oh geeze...Here we go again.

A 1x2 has stated the Word on that: The ONLY way one can be
"interested in radio" is to get a ham license and be a morseman.

That's the Official Word.

Quotes, Lennie...Cite the message thread, please (I have learned
to not trust ANYthing you say unless I can cross-reference it to a
third party source)

Lennie, we're STILL waiting on you to cite the quotes wherein
you've established this opinion.

Observation of the human condition for over a half century.

What's your excuse?

Once again you avoid the request to prove your assertions with
some sort of facts.

And so far, your "observations" are just bitter rants against
just about anything that you can't/weren't able to understand or
master yourself.

That's not "proof", unless just being a loser is your goal, in
which case I'd say you have excelled.

It's certainly not true in MY case, and just one more example of
how you feel free to take liberties with the truth.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...role-playing in a fantasy land is not "reality" nor
is it "truth."

There's only one "role-player" here, Lennie. Almost everyone
else here HAS an Amateur Radio license and PARTICIPATES in teh "Real
McCoy".

YOU are the outsider here.

I never claimed to be an engineer...But I did provide numerous
references from that job that proved you WRONG on numerous occassions.

Never once did you "prove" anything. Your imagination tells only
you that you were "right." Your imagination is WRONG.

Sure I did. Starting with simple assertions about the
"engineering community"...You said that there was "no such thing" and
I provided you with an immediate quote from one of the periodicals
that cited that very concept.

And you further went on to say "real engineers" didn't need/use
Amateur Radio...I gave you the callsigns of not only 13 engineers, but
three of them were PhD's.

I guess that had to hurt, knowing a "non-engineer" had access to
references that took a bite out of your rants...

"Hurt?" Only my sides from laughing. "References" from a weekly
newspaper from Podunk Hollow, TN, hardly counts for anything...

They were hardly from "Podunk Hollow", Lennie. They were
professional journals and periodicals.

(Squirm a bit harder, Scummy...)

Again with the "1930's" rant, Lennie?

Call it "transistorized 1930s," Stebe.

I call it your "1930's rant", Lennie...It's not truthful, nor
even representitive of anything associated with MODERN Amateur Radio.

Standards and Practices remain the same as 70 years ago.
Imagination of Public Service and self-serving glory are still the
same. If ARRL writes it, all MUST believe, for their words are
sacred.

No, they don't.

But if you NEED to believe that in order to sleep well at night,
please, be my guest...

And in any case your sleight's against Amateur Radio's PROVEN
track record of being able to provide the very emergency services you
claim as "ineffectual" or "irrelevent" are DISproven over and ovr,
even in the 21st Century.

Of course (he said, humoring the mentally ill)...when any disaster
strikes, all the communications infrastructure fails but amateurs can
jump in and save the day. Using morse code, of course.

[try "slight" and "over"...]

Try "sleight" and excuse me for dropping the "e".

There's no "hatred" of the "pros", Lennie. Only PROlific liars
such as yourself. That you claim to have been a "radio" professional
is unfortuante.

Not a "claim," an actual fact...provable through several third-party
sources. You keep trying to say I never worked in the electronics
industry at all. I did. In aerospace since 1956. Got paid for it.

I never said you "never" worked in electronics, Your Lyingness.

I said you never amounted to anything more than a very

determined bench technician. I have complimented your cut-and-paste
skills, however.

Or, reject all the facts, ignore reality, and say everything I've

written
is "lies." That doesn't make your statement "true." It never will.

Long list of "FACTS" snipped.

The FACT is that I have spoken with people who KNEW you and wee
not impressed.

The FACT is that YOU refuse to accept that your "professional"
and military "experience" is NOT Amateur Radio.

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO.

You have yet to demonstrate an even rudimentary understanding of
what it is, let alone have participated in it.

The FACT is that YOU have been caught in NUMEROUS fabrications or
misrepresentations of truth and "called" on them over and over.

YOU have no credibility herein as a result of that, Sir Putzy.

And (I've said this before) it's just peachy with me that you
know more about electronics than I do or ever did, Lennie...Being able
to quote Shannon's Law in your sleep is irrelevent here.

It's a wonderful life.

Yes, it is. Too bad you'll die having not known exactly HOW
wonderful it is.

Perhaps. I'm not complaining. Why are you complaining?

I only complain about having to tolerate compulsive liars and
antagonists such as yourslef.

I had to sit with the family gathering again to watch "It's A Wonderful
Life." :-) After seeing it so many times, it's still a good motion
picture even if very dated.

"Family gathering"...?!?! You, Mrs Lennie and the cat?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Brian, all the best to you
and your family.

At least there was ONE person in this forum for you to exchange
greetings with. Good for you. No one should be alone for the
holidays. Even creeps like you, Lennie.

Hardly "alone" during the Holidays. Wasn't even here (physically).
An inconvenience to access another's computer to check e-mail,
even if a close relative.

I imagine the "inconvienience" was hoping they didn't see where
you "hang out" and then follow behind you to see how you act in
public.

Why do you insist on painting all those imaginary scenarios, trying
to denigrate others?

Because those are the "scenarios" that your conduct engenders.

I don't live in newsgroups...(SNIP)

Sure you do.

(UNSNIP)...nor do I look to the computer to give me
either acceptance or love or respect.

Good for you. The computer is an inanimate object.

However the people you hope to snowjob with your wisdom and wit
aren't, and unfortuantely for you, you've completely ruined your
credibility, regardless of how "smart" you may really be.

Never thought that way since
getting on BBSs the first time 19 years ago. Computer-modem
communications are just another form of communications...just like
radio. You haven't reached that point in understanding this medium
yet...you can holler incessantly that I "lie" and vomit all sorts of bad
names but none of that is "true" anywhere but in your head.

Sorry Lennie. Repeat that over and over if you care to, but the
facts are that there are still thousands of pages of archived RRAP
fodder wherein you've been caught with your britches down over and
over.

So far you've not been able to "force" me to do anything, not even
with vague "threats" of some sort of veiled physical harm. Acting
the bully in here only demonstrates what bullies do. This isn't a
"personal battleground" that must be totally occupied by your
personal perceived slights/insults/whatever...yet you keep on with
that sort of thing. Ho hum. Boring to most readers. Doesn't work,
can never work...except in the fantasyland withing your head.

That you're responding to this lays waste to THAT argument,
Lennie.

That it's "boring" to "most" readers is irrelevent. These words
are directed to one person...that they can or may be read by others is
incidental to the medium in which they are offered.

As for "keeping on" with insults, etc, you should read some of
your own postings. Why do you chastise me for doing that which you
ahve made a career?

And "force" you to do anything...?!?! If by humiliating your
over and over that you "resist" actually becomming a licensed Amateur
just to "spite" me, then yes, Your Putziness, I "forced" you to not be
a Ham.

Try to remember that you are NOT some high-rank NCO and that
this is NOT some kind of military service. Playing the Dill Sergeant
won't get you out of any pickle you make by your own words.

I'm not the one with the lies to overcome, Lennie.

As for being a bully, etc, that's your cowardly way of trying to
duck out of the "fight" YOU started. Most bullies ARE cowards,
Lennie, and I'd say you've done a fair job of "proving" that, too.

Putz.