Old January 10th 04, 10:56 PM
garigue

I guess we can draw amusment from the fact they show
all their abysmal degree of ignorance by posting
such juvenile remarks.

Jay draw all the amusement you or others want ...Larry's dumbing down
context was regarding CW ...not the 9A national IQ. It is statements like
yours that stretch and go into some bizarre perceived national insult that
does no one any good and displays ignorance. Your statement is a classic
juvenile non-sequitor as what does 9A night life have to do with CW.

BTW the 9A guys that I have worked on CW have been excellent ops. The sad
condition is that a lot of the old YU ops met their end before their time.

God Bless 73 Tom Popovic KI3R Belle Vernon Pa